Recipes & Guides:
You can download Sulmeat.com's Recommended Cooking Methods And Cooking Times for Meat here. This is a useful guide for instructions on optimum cooking times, temperatures and cuts along with guidelines for the storing and handling of meat in the home.
|Coconut & Chicken Curry|
|"A simple and delicious creamy curry with a mild taste."
Original recipe yield: 4 servings.|
- 3 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - diced
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Heat skillet over medium heat, add curry powder and ginger and heat for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the oil, onions and garlic and cook until tender. Stir in the chicken and cook 10 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Add the cauliflower to the skillet and pour in the coconut milk and chicken stock. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.